Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mrs. Mama Drama Boutique


If you haven't noticed already, I have added a Boutique to the Mrs. Mama Drama family!

In the Mrs. Mama Drama Boutique, you will find a collection of my favorite items and products which I own, recommend to friends, or just think they are simply fabulous! You can browse for stuff for baby, mama, daddy, toys, and much more!

Then, you have the opportunity to purchase them!

I add new merchandise daily, so check back frequently for new arrivals!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I love Sonya! She's so nice! :) Congrats on opening your store! I'll be opening mine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower from Buzz on By Thursday. Congrats on your new Boutique!!

    http://breezybeachlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm your newest follower from the Thursday F&G bloghop :) Congrats on your boutique, that's awesome! And I LOVE your blog name - it's what brought me over here. Have you read Llama llama red pajama? It just reminded me - because we have "llama drama" at our house all the time! haha :)

    If you get a sec I'd love it if you check out my blog as well :) We have a few giveaways going on, but mostly it's pictures and craft ideas and recipes.

    tidbitsparenting.blogspot.com

    Thanks! -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete