Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Welcome



Welcome to Mrs. Mama Drama


Why "Mama Drama?" As mothers, we all know that our life is filled with moments of drama which tend to define each and every day. Whether buried under piles of bills, attempting to hear ourselves think, or even being caught off guard by a child who couldn't get to her potty quick enough, we understand that the daily routine of life is finding new and innovative ways to simply make it work.


My goal with this blog: to make your own Mama Drama a little less chaotic, or in my case, attempt to turn it into a much more "organized chaos." I want to show you all my tips and tricks for making life work amidst the adventures of motherhood. From ways to save money, awesome products, silly stories, and even those moments when we as moms just need a time-out! It may get a little hairy at times, but that's better than all of our hair falling out, so let's just go with it.



Who is Mrs. Mama Drama? I believe some introductions are in order. My name is Erinn Giblin. Yes... it's Erinn with 2 n's and Giblin like Goblin but with an "i." I'm 22 years old, and I am happily married to my husband, Rick. We were married on October 13, 2007 and our beautiful daughter, Annistyn or "Anni" as we like to call her, was born December 1, 2008. Currently, I am a stay at home mother wiggling my way through life and pursuing my Bachelor's Degree in Human Services. It hasn't been easy, but that's ok. We're stronger because of our struggles, and as I like to say, "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."



No comments:

Post a Comment