Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Birthday Freebies

Since my inbox was FLOODED with Birthday Freebies yesterday, I figured I would share them with you. Visit each of their websites and sign up for their E-Clubs to get these awesome freebies for your birthday! Tell your hubby to sign up too!


-Fatz Cafe: BOGO Calabash Chicken Meal


-Longhorn Steakhouse: Free Dessert


-Chilis: Free Dessert


-Pizza Hut: Free Dessert or Side with Next Order


-TGI Friday's: Free Dessert


-Ruby Tuesday: Free Burger


-Big Chow Grill: BOGO Stirfry


-O'Charleys: $5.00 off order of $20.00


-Brusters: BOGO Waffle Cone


-Sonic: FREE medium Tots, a regular CreamSlush Treat, or a medium drink


-Dairy Queen: Free Blizzard


-Olan Mills: Free Photo Package


-John Frieda: Product Coupon


-Pillsbury: Dessert Recipes and Sweepstakes Entry


-Betty Crocker: Recipes and Sweepstakes Entry


-1800-Flowers: $10 Off



1 comment:

  1. Holy cow!!! I did not know about all of this. I think I just get a card from our insurance agent and my car dealership:)

    ReplyDelete