Sunday, April 10, 2011

Chilis: Wild or Mild!





Chili's Bar and Grill is currently offering a fantastic new promotion, and I have been given the opportunity to tell you more about my WILD or MILD side!

Working the menu right now are some of Chili's classic favorites; however, for a limited time, you now have the opportunity to spice them up with the fantastic "Wild or Mild" promotion! Kicked-Up Queso, Jalapeno Chicken Quesadillas , Blazin’ Big Mouth Bites, and Sweet Maple BBQ Chicken Crispers are just some of the revved up options you can choose from!



Chili's has graciously given me the opportunity to tell you all about it! I'm a sucker for the classics, and we chose to stick with the mild side of things up until the very last minute! When our fantastic waitress took our order, I slid in the little words, "Kicked-Up" in front of our queso order, and boy am I glad I did! A short while later, our table was blessed with the perfect combination of fresh chips and a spicy version of our absolute favorite dip! The wild side of me went crazy for this *HOT* new menu item.... and when I say *HOT* I mean fantastic! It wasn't too spicy, but it was just enough to make me think, "WOW! They should permanently add this to the menu!" Even our 2 year old seemed to enjoy it! An addition of pico de gallo, chipotle, and fire roasted jalapenos to their skillet queso had our mouths watering for more!


For fun, Chili's has invited you to join them in their Shout Out To Eat Out: Wild or Mild boards! Create your own avatar to show your WILD or MILD side! Everyday through April 30, 2011 one winner will win a $20 gift card to use at your favorite Chili's restaurant. THEN.... are you ready for this?!? The avatar with the most fan votes at the end (4/30/11) will win a WILD trip to Las Vegas or a MILD trip to Disney!!! How exciting is that?!?! (PS... Vote for me! I'm the one in the tye-dye shirt, grass skirt, and funky flip flop feet! Haha!) So head on over to Shout Out to Eat and create your avatar, get your friends to vote, and win a gift card or a fabulous trip!

Chili's WOM promotion provided me with a $20.00 gift card. All opinions offered are mine and mine alone.




6 comments:

  1. I saw your blog while searching for blog hops to participate in tomorrow. I am now following you via Twitter, Facebook and GFC. I've also added your button to My Button Collection page. Hope you'll stop by, look around and say "Hi".

    Have a great evening,


    Kelly
    Coupons, Crafts and Causes
    Indiana Inker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erinn,

    My name is Marina Chernyak and I sent you an email few weeks ago regarding advertising on your blog but haven't received any response from you. So,Just wanted to touch base with you and see if you are interested in working with us.

    Warm Regards
    Marina Chernyak
    1001shopsllc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following your from MBC! Love your blog! Can't wait to read more! Please come visit me at:
    http://greatexpectations-kyna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from blog hop! Your blog is great! Follow back at http://thrivingwith5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower - hope you didn't stop blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete