Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Alright... the holidays are quickly approaching and Christmas is less than 60 days away! This year, I have promised myself that I would be way on top of things and get my Christmas chores done early!

With that being said, I have begun my search for Christmas cards. I really want a high end card for a not so high end price, and I found the perfect solution!
I'm sure you've seen some of my posts over the past couple months with awesome photo deals from Shutterfly, and they were my first stop on the hunt for the perfect Christmas card. Let's just say I got lost in all the holiday spirit with the endless options for personalized cards through Shutterfly. They have everything from cards to calendars, photo mugs, and mouse pads. There is a personalized gift for everyone!

Back to the task at hand: Operation Giblin Family Christmas Card. I think we all use Christmas cards these days to show off our favorite family photos while sending a warm Christmas wish to our family and friends, so I know for sure I want a photo card with ample opportunity to showcase my (might I say) beautiful family.
Check out some of these awesome cards:


Aren't they cute?!?! I' really liking the classic Christmas colors, but I'm also into the retro and bright color combinations! I think Operation Giblin Family Christmas Card may take a little longer than I wanted. Not because Shutterfly doesn't have great prices or super fast shipping (because they do) but because I'm having such a hard time choosing from the thousands of different designs!

Head on over to Shutterfly and customize your cards for this holiday season. Say what you want to say, show off your beautiful families with their easy photo upload page, and send your love to everyone around you with Shutterfly Holiday Cards!
Also, don't forget to check out their fantastic selection of other holiday items.

No comments:

Post a Comment